Friday 25 September 2009

Introduction to my Blogspot

Hello Blogspot ...

I've revamped you because I wanted to create a kind of on-line diary which I can use to vent in or to air ideas or to just think things through for my final year at uni which will culminate in an exhibition in June 2010.

Why? Firstly, I can get so much crap going around in my head that I need to get it out onto paper - nowadays screen - which will help clear my head a bit. Secondly, because I find myself arguing with myself over some ideas, again it will help me to write it down so I can clarify what I actually want to say to myself . Thirdly, just occasionally, I need to vent about stuff that tutors have said to me. Well, it's not really venting ... well, yes it is actually, but it's constructive venting which will help organise my thoughts and arugments for or against any such comments, and fourthly, I think it will help add to my 'evidence of study' stuff if I can produce a file full of postings ... and it's probably quite useful for the tutors to be able to dip in and out of my on-line blog if they want to see what I'm doing and to keep up to date with my work.

So, anyway, that's my introduction.

Hopefully, regular postings will help me to keep on track of what I want to do and will add to my body of work for the final grading.

Oh yeah, I've set the permissions so that anyone can read this because feedback is always useful and it will be interesting to see what other people have to say, if anything, about what I'm saying. I will say though, that if anyone does want to leave feedback, please make any criticisms constructive, because they are much easier to work with than ones that just say this is a pile of old crap!!!!

Thanks.

And see you soon.

:o)

No comments: